A quick breakfast option, this will set you up for the day and leave the hunger pangs behind. Cook the poached egg for 5 minutes if you want it runny.
Cooking Time: 8mins
Prep Time: 5mins
- Ham on the bone – 10g
- Tomatoes – 1 slice
- Avocado – 1/4
- Paleo Bread – 1 slice
- Slice up the tomato and put the bread into the toaster (or put it under the grill for 3 mins each side)
- Bring the water in the pot to boil and use one of these silicone cups to cook the poached egg
- Slice up the ham
- When the toast is done take it out and spread the avocado on top then salt and pepper
- Put the tomato on top of the avocado, then salt and pepper the tomato
- Place the ham on top of all of the stack
- Serve the egg on the very top with a little more salt and pepper and you’re done!